Google SEO Tools for Google friendly websites
Below are given a list of google seo tools to analyse the performance of webpages for seo purpose.
- Structured data testing tool : A free to use tool by google to check if your webpage contains structured data or not. Click here for Structured data testing tool.
- Rich results test : Another tool from Google to test if your page is eligible to appear as rich cards in Google Search or not. Click here for Rich results test for your website.
- Pagespeed insights : Google’s tool to analyse the speed & performance of your website. Click here for Pagespeed Insights.
- Amp Test : Tool to check if a webpage is a valid amp or not. Click here Amp test.
- Mobile friendly test : To check if your webpage is mobile friendly or not click here.
- Search Console : To get all the information about how your website appears in google search you can use google search console. Read full article on Webmasters guide to Google search console